The Business of EQ
Date & Location
This full-day workshop, presented by expert Pierina Thayer, LCSW, LCADC, CCS, is designed to teach professionals at all levels. Participants will gain insight and understanding of human functioning within the work environment and the overall benefits of increased emotional self-awareness. Through an in-depth understanding and mastery of cognitive and emotional dynamics in the workplace you will learn how emotions are linked to your success and failure and how to set goals and achieve results utilizing positive emotions. These skills will enhance leadership ability throughout the core competencies in areas including team building, strategic thinking, and enhancing communication skills, as well as developing and motivating others.
- Neurons that Fire Together, Wire Together -- Increase your emotional quotient in the workplace
- Boundaries, “Where I End and You Begin” -- Creating a safe space to communicate confidently
- Assertive Communication -- Developing your style to get desired results
Once you have gained a thorough understanding of the topics discussed, you may choose to participate in or observe various role play scenarios based on common office scenarios and situations. The group will then have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss each scenario in depth.
Additional Event Details
- A continental breakfast and lunch will be served.
- Dress is business casual.
No refunds will be issued after 8/1. Please submit refund requests to email@example.com.
- For groups of (5) attendees or more, please use code Group19 for 20% off your entire order.
- The Business of EQ$350$3500$0
- The Business of EQ$0$00$0